We work with others to develop the skills, capacity and behaviours needed to sustain change and make an impact. Stronger leadership, better use of evidence and effective collaboration – all help to build capacity for change. We work with organisations to design training, support implementation and produce tools and resources so that change is sustainable.
Our work involves the following
- We develop training and development needed to build capacity, based on learning from implementation, project management, change management and other disciplines
- We facilitate meetings and workshops to support strategic planning and organisational development
- Knowledge Management – we help organisations understand and plan how internal knowledge, and learning can support their goals
- We help organisations introduce, plan and evaluate new ways of working and solving problems
- We develop and leave behind tools and resources to support new ways of working.
A partenership approach with the HSE to change how mental health services are delivered in Ireland
A story about a collaborative, cross government approach to youth mental health