- Coverage of Tusla, the Child and Family Agency child protection policy. There is also coverage on a growing demand for services for victims of domestic violence.
- Articles on service implementation look at an initiative in the school system in Ireland which involves sharing data.
- The need for service user and carer engagement in social care policy is the theme of an article in the Guardian.
In tools and resources
- A blog entry from IRISS (Scotland), based on an event they organised on the theme of leadership includes some resources such as a logic model and a presentation.
- NSPCC resources for parents and practitioners, designed to use with children in preventing childhood sexual abuse.
- What type of public servant are you? Take this short quiz from Apolitical to see your public service traits.
In publications and research
- A new report from the Early Intervention Foundation on improving the effectiveness of the child protection system.
- A new report from Mental Health Reform on homelessness and mental health.
- Research on Scotland’s Baby Box Pilot.