The CES Knowledge Exchange brings together some resources and information from the external environment which are relevant to CES’s work with public services in the following general areas: children and families, youth, health and mental health, education, youth justice, service implementation and public service reform.
- An article in the Guardian about working with children to improve mental health
- The OECD’s PISA Study 2015 was published this week, and analysis from a range of newspapers is included
- An article on post-partum psychosis.
In blogs and publications
- A blog by Nesta on the role of digital technology in promoting good mental health
- A Harvest Business Review blog on the lessons from start-ups for government agencies
In research and policy
- Youth Justice featured in some parliamentary questions last week
- An overview of studies on four UK countries on inequality and child welfare
- Research on child maltreatment.