In the news
- Experience and interact with the world from the point of view of a baby. A new virtual reality project from the Guardian, based on research in brain development and colour vision.
- New research from Ireland, about young carers with siblings with autism or a learning disability.
- ‘MyCourtroom’ is a new interactive training tool for social workers that takes them through a family court case simulation
- Route Maps as tools in education – The UK organisation CUREE has developed a prototype for the tool used to help teachers draw on research evidence in the classroom
- A consultation event to involve young people in the new LGBT strategy. The event was organised and hosted using ‘Facebook Live’.
In publications and research
- A new report from the National Children’s Bureau on delivering mental health transformation for all children
- The Eurochild Annual Report 2016, along with their Child Participation Strategy
- Research on youth mental health.