- Coverage of research in Northern Ireland on plans to tackle child obesity, and increasing numbers of children with English language difficulties
- An article about the work of Pip Jaffa supporting parents in Northern Ireland
- The Children’s Report Card 2017, which is developed by the Childrens Rights Alliance, and a response from Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Katherine Zappone.
In tools and resources
- A blog entry from Melanie Barwick about implementation
- New resources from Research in Practice for social workers, to help them deal with ‘coercive control’, the behaviour that underpins domestic violence.
- A video featuring Edgar Cahn which focuses on public sector co-production.
Policy and research
- Details of membership of the new LGBT strategy Taskforce
- Research on service engagement with young fathers.